Friday, January 3, 2014

Bonding Day :)



I missed this boy. :”) spent the day together. ❤ 
He accompanied me to get my first ever paycheck from Dulaang UP! :) I’ve been part of so many productions in my 3 years of college and now is the first time that I’m getting paid!!!! WOOOHOOO *happy dance*
After getting my paycheck and having it encashed, Fritzie and I made our way to the mall to buy a few stuff. We headed towards SM Annex to visit the NYX store. I’ve been wanting to try their powder blushes and I’ve read a lot of reviews that NYX makes great dupes for big brands like NARS. I was planning on getting “Pinched” because they say it’s the closest to NARS’ “Orgasm”, but sadly it was out of stock. Huhuhu. No worries! I was able to find another shade, “Summer Peach” which is close to “Orgasm” but a bit more peachier. I’ll be posting a review of “Summer Peach” tomorrow :D 
Afterwards, we went to Toy Kingdom to buy my New Year’s Gift for the boyfriend. He’s been wanting a gundam for so long now and has been asking me to buy him one! Haha! So being the best girlfriend in the world, I bought him one today :) HAHA! We also went to Trinoma to get some polaroid films and to buy my own 2014 Filed planner. We missed the polaroid film sale at Picture City :( They used to sell their 2pack film for P630 only!!! So cheaaap!!!!! Ugh. I really wanted to kick myself because I didn’t go to to the mall earlier. I went to a different store instead and bought Hello Kitty and Stained Glass. I was finally able to find the Filed Planner in White at Fully Booked!! There are only a few white stocks left so hurry and buy already! I had a hard time looking for a white copy because it was already out of stock in SM Fully Booked and NBS, and also at NBS Trinoma. So head to Fully Booked Trinoma to get your Filed 2014 Planner (White)!!! :D 
 We spent the rest of the day at my house and watched Frozen and Once On This Island while munching on lots of snack. ‘Twas really a wonderful day. What a great way to start 2014 <3 :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Back
to top