Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Milan"



My mom and I went to the mall earlier today, we were planning on buying clothes but fate brought us to the make-up section instead! HAHA! We were still able to buy some clothes later on, though. 

I have been a fan of NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream since last year. I was not fond of lipstick nor lipgloss before, but this product changed my mind! I like it because it's not a lipstick, it's also not a lipgloss. It doesn't give you that dry/sticky feeling that a lipstick/lipgloss does. It dries matte too which makes it easier to wear on regular days. I have this in 3 other colors: Antwerp, Monte Carlo and Amsterdam. This shade is my favorite. It's the perfect candy pink for my skin tone :) 


*With Flash 

*Without Flash

Look! It really is a lovely pink shade for everyday use! <3 


PACKAGING: It comes in a plastic tube with a doe-foot applicator. The actual color of the lip cream is lighter than the color of the tube. 
PRICE: 390.00PHP
WHERE TO BUY: NYX Cosmetics, SM North Annex, Ground Flr. / Department Store, SM North Main Building

VERDICT: 5/5

I really am a NYX girl! I love their products. They're high quality and affordable. Going to try out their Stick Blush and Matte Bronzer next! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top