Wednesday, January 22, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 11 // Facial Masks!

After my NSTP Class at Payatas, Fritz and I hung out at my place and we decided putting on some face masks! We used iWhite's Whitening Facial Mask. I love that stuff. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and the results on my skin are fantastic! My skin feels so much smoother and my pores appear to be smaller now. Also, all of my pimples cleared up! Hurrah! 1 sachet only costs 22php. I love it so much that I bought a whole tube of it already. Hihi. 

I also let Fritz' try GlamWorks' Charcoal Nose Strip since he's got a lot of blackheads and whiteheads on his nose. The most exciting part in using a nose strip is seeing all the stuff it picked up afterwards! Yucky but cool! :)) I use the nose strip twice a week. 

Here we are waiting for our masks to dry: 


You should go try out iWhite's Whitening Facial Mask and GlamWorks' Nose Strip!!

You can find the facial masks at any 7/11 Branch, Watson's, any Health&Beauty store. I bought the nose strips at the Dept. Store, SM North. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top