Sunday, January 5, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 1 // 01.05.2014

I saw this awesome video on Facebook feed and it has inspired to take part in a wonderful new project for the year! For 365 days, I will take a picture of something I am grateful for and write about it here on my blog. I think that this is a wonderful way for me to become more appreciative of the things around me and can also help me in getting this blog going. Primarily though, it is for creating a positive outlook on life and to become more grateful for the blessings God showers me with. :)

Watch the video here

So here goes!


Today, I decided to revive my mom's old Canon S95 Camera. She's been bugging me to take more pictures so that I can document the the world through my eyes. I never really got her point until now. So, here's to discovering the love for photography! Plus, I can use this camera as my main lens for the 365 Grateful Project and for taking pics for my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top