Friday, January 31, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 15 // Friday (Part 1)

We had no classes today because of Chinese New Year (Kung Hei Fat Choi!), so Fritz and I hung out at his place this afternoon and we also went to La Mesa Eco Park. It's about time for a change of scenery.

The color of these bougainvilleas is simply gorgeous! Would love to wear this shade if it were a lipstick. Haha!

Goofing around with this green soldier who had a tiny squeaky voice 

A view that you can't get at the mall. I really loved the change of scenery. Glad that we decided to go to Eco Park today :)




See all those necklaces hanging in the shop? There were tons to choose from! I had a really hard time picking the right one that would suit me. 


Isn't this necklace pretty? :) It caught my eye because it reminded me of NARS' "Orgasm". HAHA!





 The melon scramble was delicious and refreshing! I like it way better than the usual strawberry flavored scramble. I ordered mine with extra marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles and Fritz had extra Nips with his. :)

We rented a bike! We got the one with the sidecar so that I can also bike. Yes, I don't know how to ride a regular bike. I never had my training wheels off. Loser, I know.

Weee! 


Definitely a date to remember  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top