Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday Outfit


image
image

^ My dad being all goofy photobombs me. I'm using Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red

This is a laaaate post. So, this is what I wore last Christmas Eve. We celebrated Christmas in Dumaguete City, my mom's hometown. It was a very simple Christmas this year. Spent most of my time with my mom, dad, lola, and my lola's twin sister. I didn't receive a lot of gifts this year, and I wasn't really expecting to receive much. That's one of the moments that you realize that you're getting older because Christmas is no longer about the presents, the games, Santa, etc. It's more about celebrating life and family. It's about celebrating the year and appreciating all the blessings God has given you all throughout the year. It's making most out of every moment and just cherishing the people you love most. It's about Christ and how he died for us on the cross. :)
 I definitely enjoyed our stay at Dumaguete. 'Twas very relaxing and really our time to unwind. 
 GOING BACK TO MY OUTFIT, this get up is actually very cheap! The black top with the "lacey" detail on the shoulders was from Landmark Dept. Store which I bought last year for only P250 and the red skater skirt was from a tiangge at Circle C and I got if for P150! Great steals, I must say! :)
The shoes are a Christmas gift from Fritz. Wedge sneakers from Shubizz. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top