Friday, January 3, 2014

What's in my Make Up Bag?


I've always been a huge make up junkie and I've been searching for the perfect make-up bag to fit all of my stuff. The search finally ended yesterday when I found a cute polkadot make up bag at the SM Department Store! It's really cheap too! Bought it for only 199.75php and it fits a lot of stuff! 
image

See? Ain't it cuuuute :3 
I've been seeing a lot of "what's in my bag" posts lately and I decided to make one myself. So here we gooo!
image

It looks small but it can actually fit a lot! It's not bulky so it's easy to carry around too. 
image

There it is. It's kinda messy hahahahaha. Sorry. I didn't know how to sort it properly so that I could take a nice pic of it. 
  • Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake in Chino - This is ultimately my favorite powder ever. It gives a lot of coverage and I usually use it on its own when I don't feel like putting on any liquid foundation
  • Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder - A hand-me-down bronzer from my mom. I use this to contour my face. It's the darkest compared to my other bronzers so this is the one I use when I perform.
  • NARS Orgasm Blush - Hand-me-down from mommy. I don't earn my own money yet so I just rely on my mother's hand-me-downs. HAHA!
  • E.L.F Eyebrow Kit - My favorite eyebrow shading tool. It's very easy to use too. It comes with a brow gel which you use to outline your brows and then you use the powder to finish it all off. 
  • Kryolan Translucent Powder - The little silver container isn't from Kryolan though. The original container is really big and eats up much space so I decided to transfer it to a smaller container. I use this to set my make up once I apply liquid/cream foundation to my face.
  • Revlon Age Defying Liquid Foundation in Medium Biege - Another hand-me-down from my mom hence the reason why it is "age defying" HAHAHAHA
  • Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm - Holy Grail lip balm yo. Keeps my lips moist and fresh all the time. 
  • Kryolan Ultrafoundation - Hand-me-down from mom. I use this as a concealer.
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Dark - Yes, you gessed it. Another hand-me-down! =)) Hahaha. My mom bought a darker shade so she gave this one to me. It was even barely used when she gave it to me. I use this bronzer for everyday use. 
  • Kabuki Brush - this was a Christmas gift given to me by one of my Ninangs
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser - Given to me by my good friend, Bea. It works as a great primer! She gave this to me during one of our productions when my skin got irritated due to the glitter make up I used on my face
  • Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light - A gift from my cousin who came to visit from LA. It's darker than my MAC bronzer but lighter that my Body Shop Bronzer. 
  • Kanebo BB Cream - THE ultimate bb cream. It literally covers up everything!! 
  • Kryolan Eyeshadow Base - My cousin gave this to me because it didn't suit her. Have yet to try it though. 
  • MAC Powder Blush in Melba - My go-to everyday blush. This has been with me for soooo long already.
  • Maybelline Rocket Mascara - Not the best mascara but it's alright for light days.
  • Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof Mascara - Holy grail mascara! When I put it on, it looks like I'm wearing falsies and it stays that way for the entire day! Will not budge and will only come off with make-up remover or baby oil.
  • NYX Lip Cream in Monte Carlo, Milan, Amsterdam, and Antwerp - I'm not a big fan of lipstick but these lip creams were able to turn me! It goes on smooth and dries matte. It stays on for a couple of hours.
  • Sephora Lip Stain in Always Red - FAVORITE RED LIPSTAIN EVER. I swear, it stays on through everything. And it's a bright red. Such a fun color to wear for any occasion.
  • MAC Lipstick in Spirit - I actually stole this from my mom's dresser. Great nude shade.
  • Urban Decay NAKED Basics Eyeshadow Palette - My dad bought this for me recently. We ordered it from my Tita who came home form San Francisco. I LOVE IT TO BITS. Perfect palette for me because you can play around with it. You can create a very basic look and also a smokey eye look with just this small palette. 
  • Marionnaud Double-Ended Eyebrow Brush - Bought this brush from Watson's a few months back and it's my favorite brush for my brows. I do not leave the house without it. It's ultra cheap too!
  • Nichido Precise Liner - This liquid eyeliner is perfect for stage plays and it's easy to use. The applicator is very versatile too so you can creat thin or thick lines.
  • Nichido Eye Liner - I got this as a Christmas Gift from my cousin yesterday. Awesome! It's kinda like a mini pentel pen and it takes sooooo much time off applying eyeliner because it's so easy to use!

There you have it! A detailed description of all the contents of my make up bag. :) I swear, I would be devastated if my make up bag got stolen or something. As you can see, most of my make up is composed of stuff from my mom. HAHA. I shall post make-up looks soon so you can see how I play around with these tools. If you noticed, some of my make up has little pink stickers on it. I put that as a label because when we have shows in the theatre, our make-up usually gets mixed up together. Not all of my make-up are shown in the post, just the essential ones that I use everyday. If you were to see the rest, you'd be surprised by how much make up I have! Hahahaha. Well, a girl can never have too much make-up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top