Saturday, January 18, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 9 // Snack Shack

Oh, I know I've missed so many days for this project already. I feel guilty every time I miss an entry. That's why I plan on tweaking the rules a little bit. From now on, I will not obligate myself to write and entry for this 365 project but instead, will really do write if I have something I am genuinely thankful. The main point is to to write for 365 days, right? It doesn't necessarily mean it's exactly for 1 year!! :)) Hahaha loophole!

I was finally able to try Snack Shack's burger today! It is a must-try for every UP student or person in general. 



Snack Shack is located at Area 2, UP Diliman Campus. They also have another branch at Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village. 

The burger I got cost me 90php; 70 - original cheeseburger, + 20 - blue cheese. It was worth it! :) For a street side burger, it was really tasty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top