Tuesday, January 14, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 8 // Bobba Jelly & Lil' Orbits Mini-Donuts

It seems like my blog is slowly turning out to become a food blog! I've been posting pics of food for my 365 Grateful Project and it's making me realize that I really am a true-born foodie. I originally intended for this to be a make-up/fashion blog but I've been blogging about food!! HAHAHA! My love for food will always prevail. Here are pics of the snacks that brought a smile to my face today:

 Bobba Jelly's Strawberry Honey Lemon Slush with Popping Bobba

After our streetdance class, Fritz and I headed over to Area 2 to have a some merienda. He insisted on buying me milk tea from Bobba Jelly but I wasn't in a milk-tea-mood so I ordered this Strawberry Honey Lemon Slush instead. He also wanted to taste the famous "Popping Bobba" so we asked them to also put that in. Popping Bobba looks like sago but is pink and it has a different texture. It's like a bubble, you can pop it with your tongue and some sort of syrup comes out. It also reminds of the water kisses I used to play with as a kid. Have you ever played with water kisses? :) 



We also went jogging around the Acad Oval today. It was great because we both realized how free our schedules are and we were normal UP students!! Weee! We wouldn't call ourselves "normal" before because we always had to stay after classes and work in the theater until the wee hours of the night. It feels so good to be free! :) There were a lot of food booths in the AS parking lot and there was a Lil' Orbits Mini-Donuts stall! We just had to buy a dozen cinnamon flavored mini-donuts. Aren't they cute? :3 I'm not a big fan of donuts but these mini-donuts are my favorite! I like them because they don't taste like regular donuts and they're bite-sized too. The line for this booth is always long but surprisingly there weren't much people when we dropped by this afternoon. So much for my diet though, haha! Di bale na, kaya nga nag-eexercise eh para makakain lalo. Ngek!

 Have you ever tasted mini-donuts? Cinnamon flavor is my favorite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top