Thursday, January 9, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 4 // Money Challenge


I came across the 52 Week Money Challenge on kuripotpinay.com and I thought, why not give it a go? The concept of this challenge is to save a certain amount of money and as each week passes by, the amount that you should save increases. There are 4 versions of this challenge: 5s, 10s, 20s, and 50s. For example, this week you save 50 pesos, next week you should save 100 pesos and for the following week you should save 150 pesos and so on and so forth. This challenge is really inspiring and just the thought of being able to save a huge amount by the end of the year really drives you. Kudos to @kuripotpinay for making a wide range of versions so that more people can try it out :) You can read more about this challenge here

Since I am still in college and my allowance is not that big, I can only afford to do the 10s challenge. By the end year, I should be able to save P13, 780!! :) Not bad, not bad. Instax 210 Wide, I'm coming for ya! (By December 2014 pa :P) Fritz also plans on doing this too but in the 20s version. By the end of the year he should be able to save P27,560. 

Here's what my money box looks like now:



Hopefully as the days roll by, I'll still be as inspired to save and fill up this box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top