Thursday, January 9, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 5 // 01.09.14

Well, hello there you adorable vintage denim backpack :) 


This bag really made me happy today. :") Fritz owns this bag and I've been begging him for more than a month now to give it to me. He finally let me "borrow" it. Hihihihihhihi happy kid :) I've been telling him that this bag looks too girly for him and he doesn't want to believe me! Haha. Though maybe that was only my way of trying to convince him to let me have it. I've always been fond of vintage backpacks and now I finally have this to add to my collection  



So as to add a bit of "Maxine" to this gorgeous backpack, I attached this cute keychain I bought in Saigon, Vietnam :) I'm really loving this bag and I'm never giving it back!!! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top