Tuesday, January 14, 2014

365 Grateful Project: Day 6 // Via Mare's Puto Bumbong

This is an overdue post. huhuhu and the late blogger award goes to *drum roll* --- ME! gar. Anyhoo, so here's what I'm thankful for Day 6 of my 365 Grateful Project:

Puto Bumbong with Queso de Bola (106php)

My mom and my tita had merienda at Cafe Via Mare inside the campus today and Fritz and I joined them afterwards. We ordered this Puto Bumbong with Queso de Bola and split it in half. I must say, THIS IS THE BEST PUTO BUMBONG I'VE EVER TASTED. (All caps para intense) It's really good! The puto bumbong is very soft and chewy, the sweetness of the muscovado sugar compliments it really well, and the salty queso de bola just ties the whole thing together. Of course, there's coconut too, that's classic. You can also order this with regular cheddar cheese for a lower price but I recommend getting this instead because the Queso de Bola is worth it. (Though I wish that they would add a little bit more) Plus, it's only a 9-peso difference, so might as well indulge yourself a bit. Definitely going back for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top